Taking school holiday camps to the next level!
EMpowerME Holiday Camp invites you to be a part of an exciting athletic development camp. Whether you've chosen the basketball development, the tournament day or the Olympic Multisport Camp you are guaranteed to to have an action packed experience. You may want a solid introduction to a new sport or you may be wanting to advance your skills and aim for the stars, regardless of your goal, our camps will deliver!
This coming June/July holidays we have:
Mon 27 - Olympic Multisport
Tue 28 Olympic Multisport
Wed 29 - Olympic Multisport
Thu 30- Basketball Development
Fri 1 - Basketball Tournament
Operating over 5 days 9am-3pm you can choose 4 days.
Basketball Development Program
- functional warm-up routines for you chosen sport/s.
- agility and footwork drills to improve athletic performance.
- functional strength, conditioning and power development for the team sport athlete
- focussed drills and skills in defence, offence, transition and throw -ins.
- nutrition and hydration to power young athletes
-Team warm ups for game readiness and injury prevention. Learn different methods of warming up the muscles, the nervous system and the mind for athletic readiness!
- Match play is the theme of the day and there will be lots of them to play! With 3 courts to use the opportunity for game time ove rthe 6 hours will be high.
- Students will either enter their team into the competition, enter a group of friends to join a team or enter as an individual and you will be placed in a team on the day.
Olympic Mutlisport Camp
Delivered by specialist coaches for each particular sport this program is designed to give children the opportunity to get an immersion into an Olympic Sport. Over the day children will expereince 2-3 sports and take part in fitness testing and skill challenges. Sessions on injury prevention, nutrition for performance and recovery will help give our young athletes a true picture of what following an Olympic dream could look like!
Date: 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th, 1st
Venue: Balmoral High School
Bring: Lunch, snacks, drink bottle